Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

so when will this end it goes on and on oer and over and over again keep spinning around I know that it won't stop till I step down from this for good

::sigh:: Multi-tasking is such a bad thing to do while taking your Nintendog for a walk. You either miss the random present boxes on the ground...or you don't pick up your puppy's poop and then get some "stern words" from a dog owner also out on a walk. Hooray for some "stern words" this morning.

Now I'm hungry...but I don't know what to eat...and I'm too lazy to get up. I also need to run some errands...but again, I'm lazy and don't feel like it. It's a vicious cycle...that laziness. ::sigh:: If only there was some magic way to make food appear in front of me and it was exactly what I wanted... If only, if only... Anyway...I'm off to look for some food now...

I just realized that the post time is going to say "12:15 PM"...but it's currently 12:52p...so it obviously takes me forever to get these things done due to my inability to focus on task at a time. Meh...I don't care... ¡AdiĆ³s!

No comments:

Post a Comment