Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I tell you how I feel but you don't care I say tell me the truth but you don't dare you

Aww...it makes me think of the boy...he's so much cuter without his glasses...

And What's More Attractive Than Dumb?
Little girl: What happened to your glasses?
Little boy: I lost them in my room.
Little girl: That's dumb of you... But you look much more attractive without them.
Little boy: Thanks!
-- Starbucks, 85th & 1st

...from Overheard in New York.

Anyway...I'm super sleepy. I know that I need to get in the shower...but I have absolutely no energy to get to the bathroom. ::sigh:: Seriously...I think the gloomy day is causing me to feel even more sleepy than I really am...

No comments:

Post a Comment