Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

and all I ever wanted was for you to know everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

I understand that my stepfather wants to get the plumbing/drain backing up problem fixed A.S.A.P....but he works midnights and the rest of the family is on the same schedule as the natural world. So when he's making excessive noise in the basement with power tools...it's oh-so-appreciated when I have to get up for school in the morning. Thanks a million!! I was startled awake at little before 7:00a...and wasn't able to go back to sleep before my alarm went off. So hooray for being too tired for class this morning. I need to take a shower right now, but I don't even know if I can use the shower, let alone run water. Because when I finally got up at about 8:00a, we couldn't even run any water or flush the toilet. I hate living here right now. I get yelled at if I don't come home at night, but the heat barely works, the plumbing sucks and I get no sleep because my stepdad does loud repairs underneath my bedroom. And then people yell at me more because I'm crabby and snap at them due to a lack of sufficient sleep. ::sigh:: I can't win.

And my stupid doctor still hasn't called in my prescription for my allergy medicine. So my throat is killing me because my nose is just draining down the back of my throat. I've had a headache since Monday evening...nothing seems to be making it go away. My eyes and nose are itchy and driving me crazy. I'm miserable.

I'm freezing!!! Seriously...it's in the single digits outside...but yet, we can't turn the thermostat above 70 or it blows out cold air. And 70 really doesn't feel all that warm...considering it's nearly 20 degrees cooler than body temp.

::sigh:: Okay...I'm done complaining...I guess... I'm off to my daddy's house to take a shower. And then I'll be back home...and who knows what I'll do. Bake something...? Just to warm me up...probably... Oh...and I got a horrible grade on my stats test.

No comments:

Post a Comment