Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 11, 2008

you're my concentration everything else is a bore I've got myself snagged on you no self-control now

Libra - Single? You and an artistic type might have a lot in common. But don't overanalyze your soul-mate status, just have fun for now. Attached? Rendezvous with him at a dimly lit restaurant. -- Seriously now...how unrealistic is that? (courtesy of Cosmo)

Haha!! Hooray for the ShoeboxBlog directing me towards this story of a Polish man discovering his wife working in a brothel.

Blah...the dark and dreary weather is depressing!! It makes me just want to sleep. ::yawn:: I'm sleepy... Maybe if I go take a shower, that will wake me up...too bad, I'm too lazy to go do that right now. Besides...before I can shower...I have to play some video games...duh...

No comments:

Post a Comment