Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, January 7, 2008

I don't mind you telling me what's been on your mind lately I don't mind you speaking up

Yay for my sorta favorite tv show!!

***Spoiler Alert***

Michelle in Mammoth, California: OMG, I cannot wait for this week's Gossip Girl! Is Blair pregnant?
Do you really want to know? Of course you do. Let's just say Ms. Waldorf won't be in the market for any maternity clothes this season. However, tongues will be wagging all over town. And Blair isn't the only Upper East Side It girl whom people think is prego. In fact, S is going to give Dan quite a scare. Elsewhere, Rufus will rebound from Lily's rejection quite nicely with more than one pretty brunette. Dan will finally tell Serena those three important little words, and she'll respond with a blank stare. Blair's queen bee status will be stripped away as her friends and lovers all abandon her, one by one.

Kris in Oak Park, Illinois: Is this Wednesday's Gossip Girl the last episode ever?
Heck, no! The CW picked this show up for a full season, so whenever the writers' strike ends, the GG crew will return to work. This Wednesday's ep is simply the last one they were able to complete before picketing began and production halted. And by the way, if I had to predict the theme of the episodes to come, I'd say it has a lot to do with a certain Waldorf gal seeking revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment