Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

123 like a bird I sing cuz you’ve given me the most beautiful set of wings & I'm so glad you're here today cuz tomorrow I might have to go & fly away

dfklgk;adfhgjkhadfghadfkljghadjklfghkladfhghadf

Okay...now that that's out of my system... My house is gross. Yes, we have a lot of dishes and such, but there are also five people living in this house...so with not being able to run the dishwasher, we're going to run out of dishes pretty soon. Oh, and since we can't run the washing machine...we're going to run out of clean clothes soon, too. If my younger brothers ever changed their clothes...they might be nearly out of clean underwear by now. I'm nearly out of socks. We can't flush the toilet without raw sewage backing up into the basement. That's a lovely smell to fill up the house. Thankfully, I'm all stuffed up due to the fact that I haven't taken my allergy medicine since Sunday morning (doesn't help me sleep or that much more necessary and life supporting act of breathing, but at least I can't smell the raw sewage!).

Which reminds me, I need to call the doctors' office. I hate my doctors' office. Actually, I hate the front staff there, I like the doctors and the PAs (I've only met one of the two PAs)...and there are two nurses that I like, but the rest of the nursing staff I don't care for so much. If I chose my doctor based on the front staff, I would never go back to my doctors' office...hooray for choosing a doctor based on the level of care from the medical staff and not the idiots answering the phones!!

BRRRRR!!!! I'm freezing...and my 12 y/o brother, who is home sick for the millionth day this week, has no shirt on. That makes no sense at all to me.

Pretty soon, our internet connection is going to be down to one minute at a time before it dies out...today it seems to be every five to ten minutes before it dies out. Much closer to the five minute mark than the ten minute mark. It's pissing me off. I'm so sick of the crappy internet connection!!

I want to go wash my face, but I don't know if it's okay to run water... ::sigh:: I'm so frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment