Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I close my eyes and I kiss that frog each time finding the more boys I meet the more I love my dog

So...here's what I know about the future of my television watching...and it's not looking too promising...

10. Dirt (FX, no premiere date): It's baaack. Courteney Cox's tabloid Hollywood parody returns on the first of the year, all set to dramatize and satirize the lives of L.A.'s biggest players, including Brit-Brit and K-Fed. Could there be a more warped version of these two real-life train wrecks? We're betting yes.
...excerpted from Watch with Kristin.

Wednesday, Jan. 2
Law & Order (NBC)
Tuesday, Jan. 8
One Tree Hill (CW)
Monday, Mar. 17
Dancing with the Stars 6 (ABC)
No Premiere Date
Dirt (FX)
...excerpted from Watch with Kristin.

I'm feeling very out of it today...not sick or anything. Just light-headed...kinda like I'm extra ditzy today. I don't know why either. And even though I already have a pretty Nintendo DS...I would like the ice blue one. Okay...well...I'm going to go do a few productive things...and then play The Sims 2 DS for a little bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment