Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

sleigh bells ring are you listening in the lane snow is glistening a beautiful sight we're happy tonight walking in a winter wonderland

My poor 11 y/o brother, he got to school and then called home to say that he'd felt nauseous on the bus...hopefully, he's not contagious though... I should be reading my anthropology and history books since the finals are tomorrow...but I don't feel like it. Seriously, why does it have to be all gross and icky outside?

Yesterday...I heard one of the saddest Christmas songs on the radio. It's Bring Him Home Santa by The Song Trust...seriously, little kids shouldn't be allowed to sing. At least not about saddening things. The site doesn't play the whole song, but the lyrics are on there.

***Spoiler Alert***

Sarah in Providence, Rhode Island: Anything on Notes from the Underbelly? That show's getting funnier and funnier.

According to Peter Cambor (Andrew), the gender of the baby remains a secret. But he says, "It's definitely not twins. I can tell you that much." Look for 15 episodes total of Underbelly; as they had 5 in the can from last season, and they were able to finish 10 episodes before the strike rolled into town.


...from Watch with Kristin.

No comments:

Post a Comment