Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2007

deck the halls with boughs of holly fa la la la la la la la la 'tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la la la la la

I'm bored... But the following two articles amused me...at least for about five minutes total...Wii shortages...and...screwed up PS3s. And...totally not related, but...I have cherry pie now. I made it and can't wait the 1-2 hours for it to cool down...but the pie filling is still bubbling...and since I don't want to go to the hospital with second or third degree burn to the inside of my mouth...I'll wait. Currently my house looks like a Christmas decoration tornado went through it...my mom is busy decorating the house. It's just that there are decorations all over the place because she's pulling them out to put them up. Oh, and it's like a quarter after 3:00p and I'm still in my pajamas...yeah, it's a lazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment