Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

no work all play what a mistake let the clouds roll in and fill the sky

Hooray for me!! Hooray for refund checks!! Today, I got three envelopes from my school. One was my refund check for the $200 scholarship that I received...and the other two were from the Financial Aid office. One was a boring, informational packet thingy...and the other was a letter to inform me that I am a recipient of the [insert big, long name here] scholarship. So...in about a week I should get a second refund check? At least, that is the assumption that I've come up with. Basically, it just means that I technically didn't pay for school this Fall 2007 semester, but my school paid for it. Yay for me!! I'm amused though that on the scholarship letter, I received it today and it's dated today. I'm also amused that I completely finished the fall semester and then I found out about the fall semester scholarships awarded to me. Tsk tsk, school. Oh, well...that's awesomely good news!! Okay...I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to post again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment