Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

a thousand miles seems pretty far but they’ve got planes and trains and cars I’d walk to you if I had no other way

Yesterday, I managed to lock my keys in the car...so my brother, being the criminal that he is, used a coat hanger and got my car unlocked so I could get the keys out. Then we went on our merry way to Hallmark so that he could do his usual thing of picking up pretty much the first card he finds that falls under the category he's shopping for that day (that's how I ended up with a sentimental from brother to sister card from him for my last birthday). Oh, and then last night in my attempts to get into the parking lot of Dunkin Donuts...I successfully ran over the parking block thingy. Seriously...yesterday was not a good day for me to be driving.

Today, I'm watching the girls...and I have to pick the older one up from school today...so that means starting about a half hour earlier than normal...plus, I might be watching a little later than usual also. But, since there was a snow day on Monday, and I'm getting paid for not showing up...starting a little earlier and staying a little later isn't a big deal.

For some reason my mommy is home right now...at least I think that she is. The van is here...but normally my mommy works at 9:00a on Fridays. I don't know what's going on...I don't know how that's going to affect dinner today (normally my family goes out to eat for dinner on Fridays).

Here's something amusing from Overheard in New York:

I Share Their Utilitarian Philosophy, Especially Regarding T**ties
Girl cooing at boyfriend: You know, I just wanted a mature guy -- they're so rare! And you're very mature in your outlook.
Boyfriend: I am mature. I'm glad you see th-- Oh, look -- Playboy Enterprises!
-- 5th Ave

No comments:

Post a Comment