Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm a happy girl everybody knows that the sweetest thing that you'll ever see in the whole wide world is a happy girl

Semester grades are available now...

ANT 2750 - Myth, Magic and Folk Religion - A
HIS 1700 - Michigan History - A
PSY 2810 - Psychology of Adjustment - A
SPA 2610 - Intermediate Spanish I - A

And yays for me!! I got a 4.0 this semester!! Which means my cumulative g.p.a. is higher (a 3.716 now, as opposed to the 3.667 it was)...still not high enough in my mind, but I know it's a good g.p.a.

No comments:

Post a Comment