Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, December 1, 2007

but nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe it hurts but it may be the only way

I need to go to the bank and make a deposit...but as usual, I'm feeling lazy and don't feel like going anywhere... I really don't feel well...my nose is stuffy and my throat is sore. And I'm quite bored...I have nothing to do today. I might be going shopping with my friend...but I haven't heard from her yet, so I have no idea about when that might happen. But...I might also be dyeing my hair this afternoon...hopefully, this will finally get the red out of my hair. ::shrugs:: I don't know though... Anyway...I should probably write my Spanish composition sometime soon since it's due on Tuesday. Hooray only two weeks left of school!!!

And oh my god!!! I seriously hate AT&T!!! There's obviously something wrong with the DSL modem thingy because our internet connection is always dying. But today is worse than normal...it's like every 15-20 minutes the connection is dying!! It's making it really hard to use the internet!! Okay, my little rant is over.

How Could You Not Love This Town?
Cashier: How are you?
Customer: Do you want the honest answer?
Cashier: Yes.
Customer: I feel like the business end of a donkey. I am extremely hungover and did a mountain of cocaine last night. Now I have to make dinner for a 68-year-old gay artist who is trying to f*** me.
Cashier: I'm... sorry.
Customer: And the woman I love is in another state pregnant with her ex-boyfriend's baby, and I wish the baby was mine. And I'm sleeping with a dominatrix. And it's all true.
-- Whole Foods

...from Overheard in New York...where else?

No comments:

Post a Comment