Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

keep both hands up on the wheel destination anywhere keep both hands on the wheel take control

Yay for my fiancé!! He got me a Nintendo DS...specifically one like this!! And then...my brother got me Yoshi's Island DS...and my daddy and siblings got me The Sims 2. And...then I got a bunch of other stuff from everyone else.

Now...I have to go to the bank... I also have to do a few other things as well...but I really don't feel like going out in the cold.

Cards from 'Heaven'...how cute is that?

National Guardsman adopts Iraqi boy...that's pretty cool.

Happiest stories from 2007...I like the first story the best.

Hooray for no depressing stories today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment