Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

that I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seats... I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights, slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

Day 19: Your favourite karaoke song
Hahaha!! I can almost guarantee that I will never get up and sing karaoke (remember this post from song challenge #2). But...if I did, I'd have to pick something easy and that I knew the words to. Because it's a sure bet that I am beyond drunk if I agreed to karaoke. :)

This go around, I will pick this easy song...

No comments:

Post a Comment