Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

but you gave away the things you loved and one of them was me I had some dreams, they were clouds in my coffee clouds in my coffee, and...

Day 26: A song your parents played when you were a kid that you liked
I don't really remember anything specific that my parents played because I have very similar tastes in music to my mother, so she's almost always had a radio station playing that I would pick out as well (plus, the rule in her car was that the kid in the front seat got to pick the radio station). My dad, the same thing, I have very similar musical tastes to him. So...that really only leaves my step parents. My stepdad, while I think he plays "old man" music, I like a lot of the stuff played on his favorite radio station (one of the classic rock stations). My [former] stepmom would mostly play crap that I don't like. ::shrug:: So...I guess she's my best option for this challenge. I'll go with this song...

No comments:

Post a Comment