Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

if I die young, bury me in satin lay me down on a bed of roses sink me in the river at dawn send me away with the words of a love song the sharp knife of a short life, well I've had just enough time

Day 10: A song from a band you've recently been introduced to.
I haven't been recently introduced to any bands. Not unless a song that's been on the radio less than a year counts. And I'm not even sure if been less than a year, it might be longer. I don't really listen to the radio, I either listen to my MP3s on my computer or listen to Pandora radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment