Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

something isn't right I can feel it again, feel it again this isn't the first time that you left me waiting

Day 2: A song from the best concert you've been to
The best concert I've been to was a Good Charlotte concert. Yeah, yeah, I know, lame. But what made it the best was that I was being the "nice" older sister and taking my youngest brother to a concert for his favorite band at the time (he was in eight years old and in 2nd grade). But anyway, there was someone smoking pot in the crowd and he tells me, "it smells like cotton candy." Lol, there was no mistaking the smell for cotton candy and even though I'd never been around someone smoking pot before, I knew it was pot and not cotton candy. (C'mon, I was 19 years old and had been near enough people who smoked, just after the drugs were gone, but the smell lingered. Just like cigarette smoke - the smell lingers on the one lighting up even after the cigarette is gone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment