Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my demons finally content with a past I regret I've found you find strength in your moments of weakness for once I'm at peace with myself I've been burdened with blame, trapped in the past for too long I'm movin' on

It's a sad day. I finally changed my profile picture from my sweet kitten to me. She was the best little kitty ever, so cuddly and lovable. Unfortunately, in January 2011, we had to put her down because of complications from feline leukemia. :'( I cried. And we only had her for a few months, too. I was too attached to that little kitty.

But this August, we adopted two new kittens. One of which, we swear is Fluffy reincarnated. :) Our male kitten, Socks, is like her in so many ways, it's the most awesome thing ever. What's even more awesome is the fact that we didn't choose him, he just showed up in our garage one day and wanted to stay. :D

And...one last thing. Come be my friend or subscribe to my posts on facebook! Sorry, I know, it's a shameless plug. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment