Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

not long ago you found the answers were so crystal clear within a day you find yourself living in constant fear can you look at yourself now can you look at yourself you can't win this fight

Day 21: Favourite song from a genre you don't usually listen to
Most often, I listen to Pop (e.g., Britney Spears, Katy Perry, etc.) and Country (e.g., Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Lady Antebellum, etc.). So even though I like other genres equally well, I listen to the Britney Spears and Carrie Underwood stations on my Pandora account the most often. I'm using that as an excuse choose my favorite Rock song. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment