Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

no pido que todos los días sean de sol no pido que todos los viernes sean de fiesta tampoco te pido que vuelvas rogando perdón si lloras con los ojos secos y hablando de ella

Day 12: Favourite song in a foreign language.
I ♥ Shakira. This song is one of my favorites by her. My favorite songs by her is sung in English, which is not a foreign language to me since it's my first language. And I guess technically, Spanish isn't a foreign language either as I spent three years taking classes in it and could probably become fluent quickly if I was practicing more. But anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment