Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I thought if I could touch this place or feel it this brokenness inside me might start healing out here it's like I'm someone else, I thought that maybe I could find myself if I could just come in I swear I'll leave won't take nothing but a memory from the house that built me

Day 20: A song that perfectly matches the video
I don't really watch music videos. So this is hard one. I had to think about it and watch a lot of music videos. Took me a couple days to complete this challenge day (yes, that means most posts were done long before the date posted). After spending almost an hour the second day, I finally gave up and just went with a video that followed the lyrics pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment