Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

some people aren't lucky like us some people they just give up when the hard times fall the thrill of it all is gone

Day 13: Song from an album you used to hate, but now like.
Hmm...there aren't really any songs that I can think of that fit this challenge. If I hate an album, I don't usually change and like it later. There's a reason, I buy very few albums. I don't want to waste my money on something I don't like. But...there are a few that I don't like a lot, but like a song from. So I'll use one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment