Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I can't take it, take it, take no more never felt like, felt like this before come on get me, get me on the floor DJ what you, what you waiting for?

Not much has changed since Week 24, but it's now Week 25. I had my monthly prenatal check-up yesterday and tomorrow is Thanksgiving.

At yesterday's appointment, we heard Baby S.'s heartbeat. It sounded like normal. I learned that in three weeks I will have my glucose tolerance test. Here's hoping I pass it! And then after that, every two weeks. Depending on when that appointment is scheduled, we will get to see our baby on the ultrasound just before 2011 ends or just after 2012 begins. :)

A couple of days ago, our cat Socks ran into the laundry room (he's not supposed to be in there) and I swear that kitten knows that I'm not able to bend down as well to pick him up. He ran into the corner, between the wall and the washer, behind the broom and crouched as low to the ground as he could. I was like, 'really? you little turd.' Lol, but of course, as soon as I picked him up, he started purring. The only reason he's no longer allowed in the laundry room is that he likes to bunch up the rug and make it all but impossible to open the garage door. So for our safety when trying to come back in the house, he's no longer allowed in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment