Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

and I'm gonna keep on lovin' you 'cause it's the only thing I wanna do I don't wanna sleep I just wanna keep on lovin' you

Day 22: Favourite song from a movie
Hmm...I have quite a few soundtracks, but when I think of movie songs my mind automatically goes to Disney movies, lol. But after thinking about this for a few minutes, I realized that my favorite movie song is probably from the the movie Drive Me Crazy (1999). While it's not my favorite song from the group, it is a song I like a lot. Or at least, it's my favorite at the moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment