Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'll be home for Christmas you can count on me please have snow and mistletoe and presents under the tree Christmas Eve will find me where the love light gleams I'll be home for Christmas if only in my dreams

Day 15: Favourite Christmas song.
I'm not a fan of Christmas music. Not really anyway. I like it a little on the day after [U.S.] Thanksgiving and then it's okay on Christmas eve and Christmas day. But the constant stream of Christmas music in stores starting around November 1st drives me insane and makes me kind of a Grinch. That being said, I think my favorite Christmas song is "I'll Be Home for Christmas" because it's one of the few that I have yet to hear a version of it that I don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment