Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I can make your bed rock I can make your bed rock girl Kane is in the building nigga I can make your bed rock I can make your bed rock

Day 24: Memorable song from a vacation
Well...I guess it's a good thing that the only vacations that are coming to mind are ones that I went on with my fiancé. Too bad I can't remember any of the music listened to, just the fun. Oh! Wait, I just remembered a song. I don't like this song, but I don't dislike it either. I just remember us finding it funny that the radio stations in Northern Michigan were playing the song with how heavily they edited it, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment