Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

I-I-I wanna g-o-o-o-o all the way taking out my freak tonight I-I-I wanna sho-o-o-o-ow all the dirt I got running through my mind whoa

Day 11: A song to play when getting ready for a night out.
Umm...I guess a fun, happy song is a good one. Right now, I don't really have any routine to getting ready for a night out. Maybe once going out at night is a rarity that requires a babysitter, I will have a better idea.

Man, this 30 Day Challenge is harder than I expected when I chose it. Guess, this means, from now on, I read the days a little better before starting it, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment