Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

laid back swervin' like I'm George Jones smoke rollin' out the window an ice cold beer sittin' in the console memory lane up in the headlights it's got me reminiscing on them good times I'm turning off of real life drivin' that's right I'm hittin' easy street on mud tires

Time for round three of the 30 Day Song Challenge. And I just know how much you've all been looking forward to this. :P

Day 1: Your favourite song right now.
See? This is an easy favorite song challenge, it specifically asks for "right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment