Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

if I could, then I would I'll go wherever you will go way up high or down low I'll go wherever you will go

It's Wednesday, you know what that means: weekly update! Baby S. is now at gestational age, 21 Weeks. And we found out on Monday that he is a boy and measuring large for his age. He's in the 65th percentile for weight. Maybe for height, too, but I don't remember the ultrasound tech saying anything about how long he measured. Oops.
The ticker isn't completely accurate since at 20w5d, Baby S. was measuring at 16oz. I keep telling him to slow down on his growth and be a little baby, lol. Sorry, no baby bump picture this week. Disappointing, I know... ;)

The awesome neighbors we have are moving this weekend. :( I'm hoping that we can continue to be friends with them. They are really nice and have the cutest little boy! Without them, we'd actually be needing so much more baby stuff. They've been so generous and given us so many things. I still think we need to something nice for them - I don't feel like the OSU football tickets were enough.

Again, I'm grateful for the baby growing inside me. But I hate being pregnant! I've never experienced heartburn before in my life! For the last few weeks, I've been having it on occasion. The first time, I was whining and complaining to my fiancé about the pain in my chest. And he laughed at me and told me it was heartburn. :( Well, how was I supposed to know?!? I'd managed to go 26 years of my life without having that experience before! If I never get heartburn again (once this pregnancy is over), I will be so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment