Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

whatever road you may be on know you're never too far gone my love is there wherever you may be just remember that you will always be my baby

Today, I am just having a fun day posting about baby. No potential T.M.I. this time. ;)

But anyway, today is the start of Week 19. I am almost halfway there! Unless, I already hit the halfway mark and don't know it because my baby is impatient to meet all of us and will be born early. But honestly, as awesome as a shorter pregnancy would be, I'd much rather be miserable [potentially] for those last few weeks and have a healthy, full-term baby than to give birth earlier and have a pre-term baby. Here is the most recent belly picture (taken this morning):

I'm still not very big, but I definitely have a tummy. Most of the time, I'm okay with it and accepting. But some days, I just feel fat and unattractive. Woohoo for having a great guy who always makes me feel better about my looks though!

And now on to some silly quizzes that "predict" when labor will be and what it will be like...

Quiz #1:
Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:
The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and a lot of auburn hair.

If I have a brown-eyed, red-head, then I apparently cheated on my fiance without knowing it. Everything else, I'm okay with, lol. Especially the tiny baby part!

Quiz #2:
Your labor prediction quiz results are below.....
I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

And just for laughs...
As usual, if you're having a hard time seeing either picture, you can always click on it to enlarge in the same window. Or right-click on it to view it in a new tab. :)

2 comments:

  1. I know! It feels like it's dragging by, but then I look at the calendar and realize, it's not really. It's going by faster than I feel like it is.

    ReplyDelete