Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

this is my temporary home, it's not where I belong windows and rooms that I'm passing through this is just a stop on the way to where I'm going I'm not afraid because I know this is my temporary home

This cartoon pretty much sums up how I feel right now.
I don't actually have any "fat" pants, but still. The only pants that I have that could fall into that category aren't fitting well; and I cannot wear my regular pants. Not as is. And not with a BeBand. But the two pairs of maternity jeans that I have are still slightly too big. Which is a good thing, because it means that more than likely they will continue to fit me as my pregnancy progresses. But still...I'm over this awkward stage in clothing. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment