Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

if you go hard you gotta get on the floor if you're a party freak then step on the floor if you're an animal then tear up the floor

It's the start of Week 26. Time is flying by - as long as I only think about what week I am in, not how much time is left until March.

Tomorrow is the first of the month, so that means grocery shopping for the month. I hate grocery shopping, and I'm starting to hate it even more while pregnant. I'm slow moving and too much walking around hurts my stomach. Of course, once I stop moving and take a break the pain pretty much goes away. So for that reason, I guess I can't complain too much. Because I don't want to have to grocery shop more than once, our meals for the entire month are planned out before I go grocery shopping. I only buy what we need to make those meals (and work lunches for my fiancé). If there's still money left in the budget after that, we get the snack stuff. And so that I don't get bored and want to go out to eat all the time, I try to make a variety of meals that includes both staples that I know we like and a 3-4 new meals that we haven't tried before. Plus, a lot of times, I end up making a meal that is way too big for us, but I can then portion it into another meal (or two) that can be frozen for up to three months. That means one less day to cook in the future!

::sigh:: The preceding paragraph makes me feel like someone's mom, lol. Not the 20something I am. Oh, well...I guess technically, I'm already someone's mom and being budget friendly isn't the worst thing in the world.

Last week, for Thanksgiving, we went to visit my family in Michigan. Also, because it was decided that we should cut costs and go down to one vehicle, we "gave" my car to my 16 year old brother. He does have to pay for it, but not too much because before too long he's going to need to replace the tires with new ones. But it has brand new brakes on it and my fiancé did an oil change recently, too. So it's not like we took it up to MI for him in crappy condition. Clean, maintained and in pretty decent (maybe even good) working order. I don't actually know about the working condition of my Cavalier because I haven't driven it since October 15th. I drove the S10 to MI for our Thanksgiving visit. Let me just say, I still hate driving anything bigger than a small car, lol.

And sorry, there still isn't a baby bump picture this week. While we have taken the pictures each week, they're still not on my computer, so I can't upload them. Maybe once they're on my computer, I'll make a post that includes the missing weeks. Or maybe side-by-side progression from Week 14 to whatever week I'm in when I get around to that post, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment