Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I gave it everything I had and everything I got was bad life ain't hard but it’s too long to live it like some country song trade the truth in for a lie cheatin' really ain't a crime I’m givin' up on love cause love’s given up on me

Day 28: The Song You'd Sing First On Karaoke (If You Had To)
Oh, boy...I highly doubt that I could be convinced to get up and do karaoke. Simply because it would require a lot of alcohol, and I rarely, if ever, drink that amount. I'm just not that girl anymore. So, I guess, drunken me would pick something ridiculous, like...

No comments:

Post a Comment