Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

yeah I'm sorry I can't afford a Ferrari but that don't mean I can't get you there I guess he's an Xbox and I'm more Atari but the way you play your game ain't fair

Day 17: A Song That Annoys You
Well...since I'm attempting to avoid using any repeats, I don't know what song to use for this challenge. But I think that this is a good choice...



I'm not a fan of this song when it's sung by Cee-lo Green and unedited. But when I heard this on Glee this past season, I was even less of a fan. I think the edited "Forget You" is ridiculous and annoying, so hearing it covered on a TV show I can't stand...

No comments:

Post a Comment