Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

that I can change the world I would be the sunlight in your universe you will think my love was really something good baby if I could change the world


Hopefully this picture is easy to read (If not, right-click and view the image in a new tab. This will show the image at full size.). I started keeping track of my walking and biking on May 07, 2011 and 41 days later I have already logged 92.84 miles. While it doesn't seem like much, it's a lot for someone who's used to being a lazy bum, lol. I'm not obese, not even overweight yet (based on the BMI scale of 25 being overweight), but I don't want to get there. Based on family history, I don't need to put myself at an increased risk for high blood pressure, diabetes, etc. That's why I'm trying to better my eating habits, increase my level of activity and have fun with it. Because honestly, what [lazy] person likes exercise? Tricking yourself into exercise is a much better way. And that is just my untrained opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment