Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

he didn't have much a pair of hard working hands everything that I needed I got it from the old man

Day 22: A Song You Hated At First That You Grew To Like
Originally I was going to go with Adele's "Rolling in the Deep." But that song is sooo overplayed in the Detroit area that I went from somewhat neutral towards it, to liking it, to hating it in a few short months. If I don't love a song to begin with and it's overplayed, I tend to dislike it after a while. And also, if I hate a song to begin with, I rarely, if ever, like the song at a later date. So now I'm going to go with...

No comments:

Post a Comment