Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

off to college since you went away straight from high school you up and left me we were close friends also lovers did everything for one another

Day 3: Your Favourite Song By An Artist Who Is Now Dead
Well...this is easy but hard. If I'm in a rock mood, it's a Jimi song...if I'm in a poppy mood, it's an Aaliyah song. Since I don't think a band with a deceased member, but still living members should count. Yeah, the band is "dead" and a person from the band is dead, but there are still plenty of living people in the group. Besides, choosing from them as well would make this so much harder, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment