Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

you're so vain you probably think this song is about you you're so vain I'll bet you think this song is about you don't you? don't you?

::sigh:: I'm not having a good day... It started out with the ex telling me that he had some weird sensation last night (basically it sounded like stereotypical Voodoo doll s*** to me, not the real Vodou or Vodun), and that he wanted to call me when he had it because he was worried I was hurting myself. ::sigh:: I'm not a danger to myself. Really...I'm not.

But because I was getting defensive when he wouldn't stop asking me about my stupid away message on AIM
(Lisa [aiming a pen at her neck]: Take one f***in' step and I'll jam this in my aorta.
Valerie: Lisa, your aorta is in your chest.
Lisa: Good to know.

my hand is kinda tingly...but at least, I'm not bleeding...
)
...I told him that obviously there are ways to safely hurt yourself because I still talk to him. But as soon as I said that I regretted being mean to him and apologized to him...but then he just seemed to being ignoring me. He said it's because he doesn't know what to do...he knows that I want him to leave me alone, but he's afraid to because of a fear of my mental and physical stability.

But that was all that was really said before I had to leave for class...but between the two classes...it was a little better. Only because I'd sent him an email to do with the GoalSetter account...he suggests just going with out original plan of meeting the goal in December 2008 because this way we earn more interest. Plus, he'd like to be able to maintain a friendship with me. Although...I don't know if I can do that. But, for now, I want to try. Because...we really didn't end things in a bad way. Just...what seems unfair to me, and me only.

No comments:

Post a Comment