Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

there's nothing I won't do there's nothing like the pain I feel for you nothing left to hide nothing left to fear I am always here...

Earlier this afternoon I started to do a post, but then I deleted it before I could post it. I decided that it was a bad idea. And now I'm struggling with what to write... In almost an hour, I've only gotten this far...how sad is that?

Anyway...I'm still sick, just not nauseous sick anymore. I have the common cold. Oh, joy. So I didn't feel like doing my normal Friday post of a weekly round-up this week. And next Friday, I don't know if I'll do it either because I have the second lecture test in orgo.

This afternoon, I went and got two study aids for that class: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Organic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry the Easy Way. And...since my mom had given me two gift cards to use since she's had them forever and hasn't used them, I didn't spend any of my money, so I'm thinking that I might get the Organic Chemistry I for Dummies and Organic Chemistry I Workbook for Dummies books, too. Okay, I'm not an idiot or a dummy...but since school pretty much sent me an email (it was an academic advising email after I failed the first lecture test in orgo) that called me one, I might as well get the books that put the stupid class into the simplest terms possible, right? I mean, how else am I going to understand and pass the stupid course?

I need to figure out what my schedule is going to be next semester. Especially since I got an email this afternoon from the girls' mom asking me about it because she wanted to know when the current semester ended and when I was available next semester. Because she was going to need to rely on me heavily after their dad moves to Ann Arbor at the end of the next month since that's when the girls would be at her house full time during the week (currently it's 50/50 at each house during the week). I responded to her honestly about what I knew for the semester ending about what I was possibly planning...but I was honestly thinking that I didn't know what to tell her. So...I guess that means that their mom didn't know that their dad was(still is?) actively looking to replace me...?

Anyway...I'm too afraid to say anything about to do with my reasoning for posting, well starting to, this afternoon. Ugh...I started this at 11:00p and now it's 12:30a...I give up trying to do this... G'night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment