Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

stacks on deck Patrón on ice and we can pop bottles all night baby you could have whatever you like I said you could have whatever you like

[sidenote:] Currently sitting with my daddy while he's waiting for his night sitter/CNA to get here. I like her; I've only met her once, but she was nice. She and her sister are my dad's two night sitters/CNAs and they alternate, with one of them taking a two night in a row. I think the older sister is the one who takes the double. They're both nice.

::sigh:: This semester totally blows. I'm doing horribly in my orgo I lecture class...and it's looking like I'm not going to do much better in my orgo I lab class. I think that I'm going to manage to do all right in my bio class and my bioethics class...but at the moment, neither class has that high of a grade. Oh...and I totally hate my bio class. The teacher is horrible. I don't mean that she's a horrible teacher, I just mean that I can't stand her. And...in my orgo lecture class, I totally did awesome on the first test of the semester (read: I got 32/100, where the curve was 71+ was an A and 30-39 was a D). Yay me! Anyway...

Today, after orgo lecture, one of my classmates and I ended up talking and making friends. But I still don't know how old he is. I thought he was at most a year or two older than me, but it turns out, he's at least three years older than me. We usually work together in lab even though everyone is supposed to do their own work. But the TAs don't yell at us for working together in groups. Usually, it's him, me, this one other girl and sometimes these two other guys that all work together in lab. The girl and one of the two guys are also in my quiz class for orgo lecture (basically it's a mandated study group, and tests get handed back in it).

I so did not want to get up this morning...I didn't sleep well last night. But I went to bed earlier than I had been the past few nights. It's just that I had a hard time staying asleep...I woke up two or three times during the night. It sucked. Big time.

Oh, and the boy did buy the Sleeping Beauty dvd for me that I wanted...so I don't have to get it myself like I was planning on. But...I don't know when I'll get it. Or when I'll see him. Which is more important to me than the dvd. I miss him. A lot. I've hardly seen him or talked to him since my birthday...and that was 10 days ago. This past weekend he had to work nearly the whole time...and when he wasn't working, he was sleeping. I don't blame him for wanting to sleep after working 10-12 hours or whatever it was...it just sucked because he didn't even call me to say 'hi.' So I felt forgotten...that's all.

::sigh:: Sometimes, I get worried that people are going to get a really bad view if they read this. I mean, all they're going to see is the negative things that I say...and hardly any of the good things that I think of the boy. But...it's just that I honestly don't feel the need to put my thoughts down or get them out of me when things are good. I don't need a release when things are going well. ::sigh:: I guess that I just thought that I should get that out there...

Well...it's 9:30p now...so I should get going back to my house now...my daddy's sitter/CNA is here anyway. So he's in good care. She's really nice. Even if she is only 22 y/o (ha! like her age matters if she's qualified and does her job well). Night!!

Completely unrelated to anything else in this post, T.I. "Whatever You Like," is totally stuck in my head...hence the title to the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment