Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

there's nothing left to lose there's no more heart to bruise there's no greater power than the power of goodbye learn to say goodbye

Okay...so I get the feeling that the boy wants nothing more than to move on.

And not just from this evening. Pretty much from the last few months. There have been a few good days in there...enough that total up to approximately 2-3 weeks. That's 2-3 weeks out of the last approximately three months. Not the best ratio...it really sucks. And whenever I try to fix something that he's complaining about (something about me, I mean)...any progress I make doesn't usually continue because of the way things are going.

Honestly...

Nevermind...I don't want to finish that sentence. But who knows...maybe I should have...?

No comments:

Post a Comment