Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

blank stares at blank pages no easy way to say this you mean well but you make this hard on me

Today's Cosmo horoscope:
Single? Mars says that it's a good day for man-spotting at your favorite cafe or a neighborhood dog park. Attached? Be flexible about a last-minute change of plans. The stars say that your guy might think that you're too enticing to let out of the bedroom tonight.
Sounds good to me!!

Ugh...I have to get going, because I need to get some things done before I go pick up the girls. So...more later...or I'll just edit this to include the missing stuff later... I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment