Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

and in the air the fireflies our only light in paradise we’ll show the world they were wrong and teach them all to sing along

Oh, yeah...and now I have the bestest (and possibly most addicting) game ever!! I went and bought the Tetris DS game after my grandma's birthday dinner.

Yay for hugs and kisses!! Chimps use them for relieving stress, too.

So...like...Michigan totally sucks apparently. The jobless rate is up to the highest it's been since 1992...and apparently, the state is violating the U.S. Constitution big time in its lack of defense for poor criminal defendants. But...in Ferndale they can vote on the legalization of Cannabis sativa...for purely medical use of course.

And then some guy felt the need to rob a bunch of little kids and their lemonade stand...c'mon now, are you kidding me?

some amusement from Overheard in New York...

You'd Be Fired for That Anywhere Else in the US
Woman: I'd like a latte with percent milk.
Barista: Percent? You mean "two percent"?
Woman: No, just regular percent milk.
Barista: (...)
Woman, condescendingly: There's whole milk, and there's skim milk, and then in-between, there's percent milk. Got it?
Barista: You're gettin' two percent. I hope that works for you.
-- Starbucks

And Please, No Orientalism on the Way
Hot Asian chick to boyfriend, about former boyfriend: He actually told me he liked f***ing me because of my "almond eyes."
Boyfriend: Where do you find these guys?
Hot Asian chick: I know, right?
Boyfriend: I like f***ing you because you come at least once a minute.
Hot Asian chick: Take me home now!
-- 8th & Broadway

I'll Have My Secretary Do It
30-something guy to group: So yeah, I mean my ex-wife found out I bought a new car, a Benz, and that my new girlfriend was driving around in it. So she got all pissy and told me to buy her a car. So I bought her the s***tiest Toyota I could find at the used car lot. No joke, this thing is a death trap. I hope she burns alive in it.
Friend: Um, don't you have kids?
30-something guy: Yeah, so?
Friend: Doesn't your ex-wife drive the kids?
30-something guy: Oh f*** me, now I have to tell her that I tried to kill her.
-- Metro North Train

***Spoiler Alert***

Nelson in Miami: Any word on Gossip Girl? I'm having withdrawals from the best worst show on TV.
You and me both, babe! I'm hearing that in the season premiere, the kids go to the Hamptons, Serena and Dan reconsider their breakup and Blair uses a new guy to make Chuck jealous.

Courtesy of E! online's Watch with Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment