Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

take off both your shoes and clothes I'll follow undo corkscrew drink from half of a broken bottle

Meh...I'm bored...and don't want to do anything. I still have to go to the bank...but don't feel like it. I still have an hour until they close. I need to go fold the laundry...but I don't feel like doing that...it's boring.

The random news that has made me giggle or something like that:
.:. umm...what were those two thinking?
.:. not a good week for chicken...first one is captured living at a McDonald's...then one is left on the roadside stuffed with a bomb...
.:. okay, now...since when are unicorns real...?
.:. Utah town no longer banning bikinis...seriously now, why ban them in the first place?
.:. breakdown of medical care by U.S. region...doesn't look all that promising for the Midwest, but it doesn't look that bad either...
.:. ::sigh:: still no power in the Troy area after the storms on Sunday...
.:. Michigan's crappy roads are expected to get even crappier in the coming years due to lack of funding...oh, joy...
.:. weird tech stuff at the Computex Taiwan 2008 thingy...I started looking at it and decided it was a thing much better suited for the boy...but the little panda stick thingies were cute!!

And now for the love, lust, relationships part of the fun...
.:. 10 Funny Flirting Facts - #3 is the most amusing...
.:. 10 Quirky Facts About Kissing - how'd they go about finding out #9?
.:. 10 Totally New Ways to Kiss Your Date - #'s 1, 4, 6 all sound good...
.:. The Right Way to Fight with a Date - hmm, maybe the boy and I should...oh, I don't know, pay attention to that...
.:. Girls' Night Out - Revealed...Guys' Night Out - Revealed
.:. Are You Two Meant to Last? - yeah, umm...I don't know if the boy and I meet the "magic ratio" or not...
.:. Women's Mysteries Explained - and it does a pretty decent job of it, too...
.:. Guide to Girl Speak...Guide to Guy Speak - umm, sadly...the "fine" thing is pretty much true (for me anyway)...
.:. Guys: Worst Turn-Downs - the last one is the best...the rest not so bad, really...
.:. An $1150 date?!? Are you kidding me?

Here...enjoy the first two and a half minutes of Kung Fu Panda...

I really, really like the shoes she has on in this picture!!

Can you tell that I was highly bored and just clicking on random stuff this morning? Oh, and I haven't really done anything today... I mean, yeah...I managed to get one (yep, that's it) load of laundry into the washing machine...but that's still in the washing machine, even though the thing signaled at me an hour or so ago that it was finished.

And one last thing...some fun from Overheard in New York:

Smart Money Says the Cheat Sheet Was One Off
Student teacher: Guys! Seriously! Was the Underground Railroad an actual train?
7th graders: No.
Student teacher: Then why did you all circle "true" for number 8: "The Underground Railroad ran on coal"?
-- University Neighborhood Middle School

No comments:

Post a Comment