Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

and I wonder when I sing along with you if everything could ever feel this real forever if anything could ever be this good again

Ugh...the computer is being slow and stupid... And...since it's so hot and humid (more humid than anything else)...the printer paper is limp and icky, so not exactly wet, but not exactly dry either. It's gross.

Yay!! Go Wings!!

Yay...go MI...it's graduating fewer blacks, Hispanics...yeah, so not something to celebrate. This state sucks. And then there is stuff like this happening. What a wonderful state I live in...

An awesome little kid...kinda makes me feel inadequate...

Some not-so-safe domains to visit...don't worry, the link is safe...it's just an article about what sites usually aren't safe to visit. It's a list of the unsafe followed by a list of the safest.

Who wants $1 million? The catch is that you have to find hard evidence of the existence of BigFoot...oh, yeah, and if you get hurt in the process the sponsors of the contest are not responsible for your stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment