Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I kissed a girl and I liked it the taste of her cherry chapstick I kissed a girl just to try it I hope my boyfriend don't mind it

Meh...I have a bunch of stuff to get done today before I go watch the girls...but as usual, I'll probably have to rush and not get it all done. ::sigh:: I'm so not organized... The sad thing is...that I am organized, it's just that I don't actually want to go out and do the stuff. I just want it to magically get done for me. Oh, well...

So...I have Windows Vista Home Premium on my new computer...and I'm not really liking it. But it's only been three days now...so maybe it'll get better...? Not that I was all that attached to Windows XP on the previous computer...it just seemed easier to use, that's all. I didn't have to use the stupid search bar in the Start menu every time I wanted to find something in the stupid Start menu. Oh, and I'm really, really getting sick of my computer asking me so many questions!! Is there a way to get it to stop that? Seriously?

Anyway...this sounds like a fun way to spend the summer... Too bad I don't have a boyfriend. I mean, technically I do have a fiancé, but...he's in his stupid math class four nights a week for the next eight weeks. And I have a feeling that he's going to be exactly like I expect him to be on the weekends.

Some amusement from Overheard in New York...

If So, I'll Need Big Trash Bags and Ten Minutes in My Apartment
Dispatcher's voice on walkie talkie: Four black males seen in the subway station, dressed as women. Repeat, four black males dressed as women.
Cop, into walkie talkie: Ten-four to central...is that breaking a law?
-- 77th St Subway Station

Is That a New Gay Bar in Chelsea?
Tourist: Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to MoMA from here?
Suit: F*** you, what do I look...
Tourist, indignantly interrupting: No, f*** you, you motherf***ing piece of s***. You don't want to answer, you say "I don't know". All you New Yorkers are a bunch of c***-sucking a**holes.
[Suit, stunned, gives directions.]
Bystander to tourist: Where did you learn to do that?
Tourist: The Midwest.
-- Outside the Guggenheim

It Has Also Stopped Taunting Me
Mother: How's your pizza?
Little boy: Okay. It tasted better when I was high.
-- Giorgio's Pizza

Seriously-- Stop Having Those Dinner Parties
Lesbian daughter: Wow, I have such burnt-out memory cells. Not to be confused with my sickle cell.
Sister, laughing: It's all mom's fault! All mom's fault.
Lesbian to mom, screaming and laughing: Why didn't you eat my placenta?! You should've eaten my placenta! You needed to eat my placenta!
Mom, calm as can be: I'm not African. And besides, you have enough people eating your placenta.
-- Parking Lot, NYU College

What Did I Say About Talking Like That When We're Off Staten Island?
Mom to four-year-old being picked on by brother: Tell him to leave you alone.
Four-year-old: Leave me the f*** 'lone!
Mom: Hey! Watch your mouth.
Four-year-old: I'm gonna f*** 'im up.
-- Staten Island Ferry

And now...for some bad news...followed by...

***Spoiler Alert***

Laura in Champaign, Ill.: I have recently found myself addicted to Dirt—that Courteney Cox, what a powerhouse! Will it be back on FX next year?
I'm sorry, no. A network source confirms that FX canceled Dirt late last week.

Jim in Parma, Ohio: Anything on the final season of ER?
The writing staff of ER decamped to Hawaii last week to work out storylines for the show's 15th and final season. Executive producer John Wells tells me they'll be thinking about how to develop the Gates-Taggart romance and working on developing yet another love interest for Neela. How do we feel about that?

Janice in Kentucky: Any word on Supernatural? Give me some love!
Gladly. I’m hearing that Supernatural is going to be dealing with a lot of specifically religious symbolism this season, with a particular eye toward the devil, hell, god, etc. (And with any luck: loincloths.) Also, did you hear that Sam is the devil's son?! Oh wait, wrong show. Did you hear that Dean is in hell?! Crazy town! From what I'm hearing, the new Supernatural season is looking really good.

courtesy of E! online's Watch with Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment