Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

call your name every day when I feel so helpless I'm fallin' down but I'll rise above this rise above this doubt

Oh my god!!!! I completely HATE whatever formula it is that is used to figure the expected family contribution for paying for school!!!! Because of it, I'm pretty sure unless something can be figured out or I get student loans with ridiculously high interest rates, I don't think that I'm going to school this fall. Since according to that stupid formula, my parents are supposed to have nearly $12 grand just lying around to pay for my schooling for the 2008-09 school year (and I'm pretty sure that doesn't include my brother's schooling, too, since my FAFSA did indicate TWO people in the house attending school this fall)...but my parents pretty much live paycheck to paycheck. From them, I haven't learned what to do financially...I've learned what not to do.

Ugh...as of right now, I have no idea how I'm paying for school. This f***ing sucks. Hopefully the financial aid people at school can help figure it out...and in a way that isn't going to have me taking out the worst student loans ever.

::sigh:: I know it's just that I'm frustrated and upset and don't know what's going on. I'm sure everything is going to work out just fine...I just get frustrated and stressed easily...

No comments:

Post a Comment