Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

no need to cry about it I cannot live without it every time I wind up back at your door why do you do this to me you penetrate right through me

Ugh...last night I was not feeling well at all. My head was making me feel nauseous, so I went to bed at about 10:30p (that's super early for me). But then around 1:30a I was woken up from a dead sleep by my [stupid] brother (the 20 y/o) on the phone with someone (probably his not-girlfriend girlfriend). He was, like, yelling at him/her. I was going to kill him for waking me up!!

And then this morning, I woke up all on my own at, like, 7:00a. Umm, hello? I don't have to get up until a quarter to 9:00a...just what are you thinking body? So I tried to go back to sleep, it didn't quite work so well...so I was tired throughout the day.

The girls... ::sigh:: They were a handful today. I get that the older one is a 12 y/o and she really doesn't need a babysitter (I would've been annoyed with having a sitter at her age, too)...but that doesn't mean that she can go wandering around Downtown Royal Oak with her friend wherever the two of them want for as long as she thinks is okay. So when I don't know where she is...yeah, I'm gonna get mad at her and let her know that. Then, neither of them could get along with the other one for unknown reasons to me. And unfortunately, that was at the time that I was supposed to be leaving them alone for a couple hours until their mom would be home from work. Lovely, isn't it?

Eeep, crazy little boy...drove his grandma's vehicle to the mall!

Some of the worst wedding toasts ever!! I really hope that nothing like happens at my wedding...because I would be really unhappy. Actually, "unhappy" isn't the word for it...

Now for some amusement from Overheard in New York...

Why Bill Cosby Stopped Wearing Those Sweaters
Girl in geometrical dress: Whoa!
Girl in solid print dress: What?!
Girl in geometrical dress: I just looked down at my dress and got so dizzy!
-- Park Ave & 40th St

No comments:

Post a Comment