Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

so what did you think I would say? you can't run away you can't run away so what did you think I would say? you can't run away you can't run away

Is it November yet? Okay...that kinda makes me a bit of a dork, but oh,well... Check out the Rate-a-trailer bit on E! online for the new Harry Potter movie.

And...I don't understand why Psychology Today had this article from the Nov/Dec 2003 issue of their magazine on their site just yesterday or today, but either way it amuses me.

Blah...I'm bored...and don't know what else to do... Oh, yeah...my car was stupid today. First the dumb key wouldn't turn, so I couldn't turn the dumb thing on...and then when I shut the door (and, no, I did not slam the door), the stupid window broke. And by broke, I mean shattered. I seriously, need a new car.

No comments:

Post a Comment